Ken Antonellis



Wow, where has the time gone? I don’t feel any different then when I was in Mrs. Alexander's class trying to apply myself at least some of the time. . .
Well, I went on to college for two years at Bryant and Stratton in Boston and was lucky enough to commute with Diane Nagle at times. After that the military called. (I had a low number in the draft so I enlisted in the Air Force) After two trips to Thailand and two trips to Germany my four years were up. I enjoyed my time repairing engines on F-4s but it was time to move on. During that time I married Kathy and we will have been married 37 years this coming December. Anyway back to my earlier days. I finally got my BS degree at Suffolk and have been working for Arbella Insurance since its inception. Imagine 37 years working for the same company. (The name changed but it was the same job) Last year, I wanted to do something different and was approached to be a corporate trainer in our home office. I accepted the job and am keeping busy and it pays the bills!
As to what else I have done. . . . We have no children but do have nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews that get spoiled by "uncle Kenney." We live in Natick and have been here for as long as my mind can remember!
My hobbies include flying radio controlled model airplanes, woodworking, computers and driving around in the little blue sports car when I don't feel like driving the pick up! Looking forward to seeing all of you. You will know me at the reunion, I will be at the bar!

Ken Antonellis